Legal & Privacy
Last Updated: November 22 2013
The viewpoints and information contained in our social media pages are for general informational purposes and may not be applicable in all situations.
This is a moderated community and although we try to respond to comments and posts as soon as possible, we only monitor our social media pages during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET. Therefore we cannot guarantee that we will respond to every post, nor do we have an express obligation to respond to every post. Additionally, we are sensitive to the participants in the community and we will take down anything we believe, in our discretion, to be contrary to these guidelines and the spirit of the social networking community.
We welcome your participation as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements, and chiming in on the conversation. To ensure that this community remains a focused and productive forum, in our sole discretion the following types of content may be excluded:
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you, but we ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious content and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Offensive Language. Comments such as profane or provocative language will be excluded, as will hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language.
- Laws that govern use of trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, right of privacy and publicity, etc., will be followed.
- Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Private or Confidential Information. Protect your privacy by never sharing personal information or account information on our social media pages. If you have immediate service needs, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 877-310-2373.
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to exclude a comment for any reason, including reasons other than those mentioned above.
Mariner Finance’s social media pages are not intended for use by children and any posts identified as originating from children will be removed.
Comment format must be in plain text. HTML or URL formats are not supported.
Mariner Finance Employees. To maintain the integrity of our social media pages, employees of Mariner Finance must disclose their employment status or relationship when submitting a comment, so readers understand the context of their perspective and commentary.
Links to other websites included in this social media page are provided for informational purposes only. We have provided these links for your convenience, but do not guarantee the accuracy of information on other sites or endorse their content.
Statements made on this site represent the viewpoints of the individual contributors, and do not constitute an official position of Mariner Finance.
We will make every effort to provide accurate and valuable information and resources through this site. However, we cannot guarantee in all instances that information posted on this site is accurate and will remain accurate over time and, as a result, content, sources, information and links may contain inaccuracies or change over time and no longer represent current, accurate information.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time in our sole discretion.